12:00 pm - 02:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Kyle Griffith, CBI - Eminae Network
90 Merrick Ave, East Meadow
90 Merrick Ave, East Meadow, New York, NY 00000
New York, NY, US, 00000
1. What personal qualities should younger family members possess to successfully step into leadership roles in a family-owned business?
2. What interpersonal factors between family members can compromise the success of intergenerational succession planning?
3. How can coaching contribute to better teamwork among family members, preparing them for successful leadership transitions?
🎤 About Marc Miller:
Marc Miller is not just an executive coach; he’s a transformation catalyst. With a Ph.D. in Psychology, he specializes in leadership transitions and organizational culture, particularly within family businesses.
His expertise empowers businesses to elevate their value through heightened staff engagement and strategic succession planning.
Eminae Round Table is an Exclusive “by invite only” business meeting featuring an elite group of business and management consultants that advise business owners seeking to start, grow, buy or exit a company.
At each meeting, members (and guests) discuss challenges business owners face when running a company. Members collaborate and share their industry-specific knowledge related to the subject matter at hand.
Collaborators of business round table meeting consist of trusted advisers experienced in providing advice to small to mid-sized companies in the following areas :
- Accounting and CorporateTax Services
- Business Banking and Financing
- Business Valuation
- Exit & Succession Planning
- Executive Leadership Coaching
- Financial Planning
- Healthcare Services
- Human Resources, Operations, Workforce Management & Payroll
- Information Technology Services
- Insurance Risk Management & Employee Benefits
- Legal Services (Corporate, Trusts & Estate, Employment & Labor, IP, Litigation,Bankruptcy)
- Marketing, Sales & Branding
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate Investments
- Strategic Business Planning and Management Consulting
Reasons why you should attend this exclusive meeting:
- Network with trusted high caliber industry-specific business professionals.
- Opportunity to partner and collaborate with other participants.
- Generate referrals and grow your business by connecting with trusted business advisers.
This Virtual Round Table event is FREE for Eminae Network members.
For membership info send a request here: https://eminaenetwork.com/contact-us/
Event is hosted by Kyle Griffith, CM&AP, CEO & Founder of Eminae and Managing Partner of The NYBB Group