The M&A Alliance invites you to join us for an engaging and informative discussion on: “M&A Deals, Why some close and Why some do not”
We will be having a one on one virtual interview with Dan Schaefer, Phd CEO of Peak Performance Strategies. Dr. Dan is a confidential sounding-board for CEOs, entrepreneurs and groups throughout the United States, South America, Europe and Asia, advising them on people, culture and the psychology of the workplace.
He has developed breakthrough strategies in sports performance for professionals including NFL, NHL, MLS as well as amateur athletes. Consultants, sports agents, GM’s and coaches also rely on Dr. Dan to get their teams performing at their best.
In our discussion you will learn about:
• Deals why they close and why they do not. How can we change the odds?
• 2025 working backward why & how it works
• Short term discomfort vs long term regret
• The connection between Self -Talk and Performance Contamination
• Features & Benefits VS and How the Brain really works
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM