Thanks to all that attended our webinar on “Leading Through Crisis”.
The conversation on Leadership is a very timely one especially in this COVID environment and our panel and guest did an excellent job in providing some best practices and tips for CEOs and their executive team.
If you missed the event you can now access the recording via the link below:
We extend a special thank you to Robert Herzog, Founder & CEO of ZogSports and ZogCulture ( https://www.zogsports.com/), for sharing how he has been leading from crisis to crisis to crisis and how he handled very difficult conversations with his employees. As mentioned, Rob has established a GoFundMe campaign to raise funds to help support his employees that have been furloughed due to the pandemic. More information can be found at https://www.gofundme.com/f/zogsports.
We are looking forward to being a resource for you and supporting your continued success! Feel free to reach out to us through the LinkedIn Group as well as directly. Our contact information is as follows:
- Choose how you want to “show up” and lead.
- Be visible and communicate often with your employees, clients, and vendors.
- Raise your emotional intelligence and be attuned to how you are handling the crisis and how others are managing the crisis.
- Be empathetic and practice active listening.
- Make self-care a priority so that you can be fully present for all the people in your life – you, your family, your friends, your employees, your colleagues, your clients, your vendors, and your community.
- Develop daily routines that ground you and set you up for success.
- Reach out to your support system, such as your trusted advisors, professional and industry organizations, the M&A Alliance, and community resources.
- Be transparent and authentic.
- Engage your employees in carrying out your company’s mission and supporting the business in operating throughout the crisis.
- Recognize your employees for the work they are doing and the effort they are dedicating to achieve the company’s mission.
- Get creative about how you can deliver your products or services to your clients during this time.
- Consider the value you can add and the experiences you can create during these challenging times.
- Be flexible and open-minded as new laws and guidelines are coming out on a daily basis.
- Use technology tools to stay connected, such as video platforms, WhatsApp chat, productivity applications (e.g., Slack, Microsoft Teams), email campaigns to share updates and articles of interest, and having virtual employee and client appreciation events.