- In his 10 years of professional experience with KNAV, Viraj has advised multiple Indian conglomerates and private equity firms across industries to successfully navigate throughout the entire transaction life cycle delivering tailored advice attuned to the clients need.
- Viraj focuses on validating the key financial, operational and strategic aspects of every transaction, so that the client’s focus can be on structuring and negotiating a favorable transaction. His expertise helps the client to determine the accuracy of historical earnings, quality of earnings and assets and the sustainability of earnings in the future with proof of cash analysis to help them uncover the maximum potential value of the transaction.
- Viraj has also helped clients to develop the risk and control matrix for various business functions and recommended ways to strengthen the internal control policies in the form of process narratives and flowcharts.
- Viraj has assisted clients in preparing cash flow projections, reconcile the books of accounts, prepare audit schedules and represent management for year end audits.
- Previous to this, Viraj was a key member of the core assurance team and responsible for conducting year-end audits and quarterly reviews on financial statements prepared under US GAAP and IFRS serving cross-cultural clients and companies across industries.
- He has played a pivotal role in various special advisory engagements to unravel management fraud in multiple Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Certified Public Accountant (California Board of Accountancy)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (International) – Level III candidate
- Certified Fraud Examiner – Candidate
- Bachelors in Commerce from Mumbai University
- Information Technology
- Media & Entertainment
- Financial Services
Location – Atlanta