The M&A Alliance invites you to join us for an engaging and informative discussion on: “How to be Prepared for an Eventual Litigation During and After COVID-19″
We will be having a one on one virtual interview with Douglas M. Lieberman, a partner at Markotsis & Lieberman, P.C., a general practice law firm based in Hicksville, New York. Mr. Lieberman focuses on business law and commercial litigation and was named a New York Metro Area Super Lawyer in the area of business litigation in 2014-2019.
In our discussion, you will learn:
- How to be Prepared for Eventual Litigation
- Common Types of Litigation
- Contractual items to be reviewed
- Steps you can take to minimize the risk of being sued by an employee
- Types of litigation that may be a by-product of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Join us to learn some perspectives on how to be prepared should you ever be sued.
Thursday, April 30, 2020
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM