* Admitted to bar California; New York; U.S Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
* Senior Member, St. John’s Law Review. Editor, NYIPLA Annual Review of Intellectual Property Law, 1998-2000.
* Author, Annual Review of Patent Law, 1995-2000; NYIPLA Bulletin Recent Decisions of Interest, 1986-2000. Member, Advisory Board of the Licensing Journal.
* Director, Long Island Forum for Technology.
Specialties: * Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, Copyright and Unfair Competition Law, including practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and litigation in the U.S. federal and state courts.
* The attorneys at Bodner and O’Rourke, LLP have expertise in a variety of areas including: Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Biotechnology, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Software, and Business Methods.